- Title: Business Process Analyst
- Code: RCI-29834-1
- Location: Redwood City California (CA) 94063
- Posted Date: 12/02/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
IT Business Process Analyst for Discovery Biologics & I/O Research
- Seeking a proficient Business Analyst with an agile mindset and a good knowledge of Biologics Discovery and methods used in Immuno-Oncology research to support the team team.
- Develop solid business cases to drive value creation through alignment to business objectives and priorities, business process analysis, and information flow analysis.
- Elicit and translate complex business requirements into technical artifacts including user stories, wireframes, prototypes, information flow diagrams and process maps.
- Work with stakeholders to identify qualitative improvements and articulate quantitative benefits of implementing solutions.
- Partner with IT project management, delivery teams, and scientists for delivery of solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key business analysis skills, including business architecture, business process management, and business intelligence.
- Ability to build productive, trusted relationships with scientists at all levels and IT staff.
- Ability to translate scientific business needs into compelling business cases and rational solutions which leverage enterprise technologies.
- Strong domain expertise in the application of IT in Discovery Biologics and Immuno-Oncology Research (automation, Translational Medicine, in-vivo, sample management) including a broad understanding of typical scientific processes and instrumentation.
- Good collaboration and communication skills; ability to organize and present ideas in a convincing and compelling manner; ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical teams.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
- Knowledge of Biologic-based therapeutics discovery and development, and Pharmaceutical and related industries.
- Immuno-Oncology, Oncology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, and/or Protein Engineering experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical/Biotech research infrastructure and operations.
- BS Degree in Life Science; an advanced degree (MS or PhD) is preferred
- Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry background with at least 3+ years of lab experience, post-grad.
- Information Technology background with at least 3+ years of experience in IT; roles involving business analysis, data analytics, and/or informatics.
- Development or end-user experience with various industry-standard applications such as; MS Excel/VBA, GraphPad Prism, SAPIO, Dotmatics, LIMS, and/or Spotfire, Vortex
- Familiarity/experience with one or more of the following: scripting language, scientific instrumentation (Flow Cytometers, Mass-Spectrometers, IHC, Lab Automation, etc.).