- Title: Data Scientist
- Code: RCI-17197-1/17199-1
- Location: Peapack New Jersey (NJ) 07977
- Posted Date: 12/02/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
The Process Monitoring, Automation and Control (PMAC) team within Company’s Global Technology Engineering (GTE) is responsible for driving the development and implementation of advanced analytics and control solutions that deliver value for today and build capability for tomorrow.
As a member of PMAC, this role will have the opportunity to work closely with the Company’s IT organization to develop and implement Advanced Analytics, AI, APC and IIoT solutions/capabilities in manufacturing settings to achieve actionable insights and enable continued improvement for pharmaceutical manufacturing and quality operations.
This is a contractor position that can be based in Peapack, NJ, or Cork, Ireland, and requires travel up to 20% of the time.
- In support of the Company’s Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) program, you will contribute to the development of the multiple use cases across manufacturing operations, leveraging IIOT and analytics, in areas such as energy management, predictive maintenance, production scheduling and process optimization.
- Development and implementation of analytic models and tools using advanced analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Work with the IIoT developers to integrate predictive/prescriptive analytics with the IIoT platform to achieve visibility, predictability and learning across multiple automation layers from process to plant and to enterprise
- Understand Advanced Analytics approaches in other businesses
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- Hands-on experience in data science, advanced analytics, multivariate data analysis, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and familiarity with related open source libraries (e.g. Tensor Flow, AWS ML)
- Proficient in one or more of the following programming environments: Python (preferred), R, Matlab, PMML, JAVA, Spark
- Familiarity with deep Learning, Neural Networks, Natural Language Processing or related fields
- Experience with cloud-based analytics platforms
- Experience with ThingWorx IIoT platform preferred
- Familiarity with industrial process control system, operations management system and/or SAP is a plus
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred but not necessary
- Independent, self-motivated personality with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in diverse cross-functional teams on innovative solutions and tools with an open attitude towards fast learning
- Great if the candidate has engineering background.