- Title: Pricing Specialist
- Code: RCI-02927
- Location: Cary North Carolina (NC) 27513
- Posted Date: 12/02/2019
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Under close supervision of an Pricing Operations Manager, works with Pricing team to gather country level data on customer tariffs, discounts, exceptions, payment terms, frequency of billing, contracts, customer special pricing conditionsl…etc and transferring critical information into standard formats for loading to our systems.
Contributes to the profitability of World Courier by ensuring personal productivity and efficient use of material resources.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Srutinizing data and working within the network to understand and correct any inconsistencies 3. Consolidate information received from each country into a single standard format provided by Management team.
- Coordinate with local Country Managers, Sales and Billing Teams regarding any questions on the data gathered.
- Works closely with Pricing team to deliver objectives of the assigned tasks. 5. Maintains and promotes positive and professional working relationships with associates and management. 6. Complies with all appropriate policies, procedures, safety rules and regulations. 7. Performs related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED required. Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accounting, computer sciences and coding, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a two-year associate’s degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Directly related and progressively responsible experience required. A two-year degree can be used in lieu of the experience requirement.
- Strong computer application skills 3. Strong organizational and time management skills 4. Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong desire to develop analytical skills to support data analysis
- Strong attention to detail 6. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing 7. Strong interpersonal skills; team player 8. Adaptable and flexible to new situations 9. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.