- Title: Data Architect
- Code: RCI-53349
- Location: Jacksonville Florida (FL) 32256
- Posted Date: 12/02/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Anish Patel
- Email: Anish.Patel@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 208
We are looking for an individual with technical experience and demonstrated expertise managing, integrating and validating multiple complex data sets. He or she may have experience in Computer Information systems, data analytics, engineering, or other data related fields. Demonstrated capability with Planning or logistics Systems is strongly preferred. Multiple programming languages are a plus.
Assignment duration is for 6 moths with potential to extend depending on business needs
Below are the specific responsibilities and tasks requested.
- SAP/APO data validation and integration support (multiple data inputs and extractions, as well as functionality testing).
- Support reliability analytics through establishing a data-lake connecting to various data sources integrating to Tableau.
- Support supply reliability effort through data gathering from several sources/organizations and harmonizing for consolidation and analysis.
- Monthly Scorecard Global & Regional by Product YTD & MTD (NTS$, MAPE, BIAS, GP, Inventory, Perfect Order, OTIF) – Phase 1 automated; Phase 2 integrated into Tableau
Ad-hoc Requests: Additional support as needed.