- Title: Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-7684-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07105
- Posted Date: 12/02/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Under direct supervision performs research and root cause analysis for customers utilizing clients contractor management system (Workday). Assists with recommendations and implementations for new processes and solutions.
- Review and follow-up on data reporting for internal and external sources as it relates to contingent workers in cliernt contractor management system (Workday)
- Identify and communicate business needs as necessary
- Report on analytics and trends as it related to contingent workers
- Act as a liason for external suppliers utilizing clients contractor management tool (Workday)
- Review and respond to internal tickets that are submitted
- Assist in creating forecasting tools using current technology/systems (Access, Excel, Monarch, etc.).
- May participate in various internal and external projects workgroups.
- May recommend solutions based on data analysis to increase business efficiency.
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for projects, implementations, system fixes and enhancements, etc.
- May prepare materials for internal and external audit activities
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in operational role
- Experience working with contract labor
- Knowledge of Workday highly preferred
- Customer service experience
- Strong Computer Skills, Microsoft Office products to include (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.).