- Title: Business Consultant
- Code: RCI-21693-1
- Location: Oakbrook Terrace Illinois (IL) 60181
- Posted Date: 12/02/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
- Support the Net Metering Team by, maintaining, reviewing and tracking the net metering and interconnection application enrollment processes for distributed generation and correspond and interface with internal and external departments and customers involved in the net metering program Support and manage the net metering application and enrollment process as it aligns with the legislative requirements.
- This includes corresponding and interacting with internal and external departments and customers to insure customer accounts are appropriately assigned to net metering.
- Monitor, interface and coordinate activities with external departments to ensure proper meter exchanges, submit billing requests and completion of the enrollment process.
- Correspond with customers to ensure that required forms and agreements are completed and returned by the customer.
- Knowledgeable in distributed energy resources and renewable energy solutions.
- General understanding of net metering.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience providing customer service.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- General analytical and project management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, database management and general computer aptitude.
- Experience in the energy industry, especially related to solar or renewable energy.
- Customer relationship management expertise.
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills, particularly with highly technical material.
- Proven project management ability.
- The manager is looking for someone with 3-5 years of customer relations or customer-facing skill