- Title: Word Processing Coordinator
- Code: RCI-07023
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 12/02/2019
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
This is a Coordinator role and will NOT include medial writing.
- The Medical Writing Coordinators work with the document teams to create the cover pages for appendices and provide the casebooks, narratives, and references needed for clinical study reports and other regulatory documents.
Qualifications for the position are as follows:
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or Associates Degree preferred, equivalent experience considered
- 2 to 3+ years in clinical research or related field
- Storng knowledge of organization and content of clinical documents
- Strong knowledge and experience with CTD content templates
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- High level computer skills. Proficient in electronic document management system.
- Excellent working knowledge of software programs in Windows environment
- Experience in working with collaborative, cross-functional teams