- Title: Lab Associate
- Code: RCI-6338
- Location: Cambridge Massachusetts (MA) 02138
- Posted Date: 12/03/2019
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Day to day responsibilities will include mammalian cell culture maintenance, plaque assays, ELISAs and accurate documentation.
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for performance of analytical techniques to support an oncolytic viral product. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 0-2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- Experience with virology techniques especially plaque assay and ELISA
- Experience with GMP
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Complete training on assigned tasks
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log book