- Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
- Code: RCI-30056-1
- Location: Princeton New Jersey (NJ) 08543
- Posted Date: 01/06/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Pramod Rajput
- Email: Pramod.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 217
- Project Manager in the Infrastructure Lifecyle Management Team.
- The ILM team manipulate data in the company’s CMDB to identify components of global infrastructure which are, or are soon to be, obsolete.
- They will reach out to the application owner of the underlying obsolete component to discuss future options to address the obsolescence.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- The successful candidate will need plan and execute projects to achieve infrastructure refresh to current OS and DB technologies as a result of their research and conversations with application owners.
- They will be expected to handle a portfolio of multiple parallel projects of varying scale and complexity.
Experience and Skills:
- Proven experience with managing technical infrastructure projects (examples: platform, database and software components).
- Manages the implementation and consistent delivery of projects to agreed upon timelines, budgets and expectations of quality
- Works with clients, developers and vendors to determine requirements.
- Creates and manages project budget vs. actual expenditures (capital and expense).
- Creates and manages work breakdown structure (WBS) and scheduled project plan.
- Manages and supervises project team resources.
- Develops critical path analysis for project implementation.
- Responsible for business change management (incl. business process redesign, training, SOPs).
- Manage project scope and timeline through formal change management processes.
- Manages project issues and risks through std issue/risk process.
- Communication to stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Ensures compliance with required controls.
- Manager projects with dollar values in excess of $500,000
- Bachelor's degree/Technical degree or equivalent requirement.
- Master’s degree a plus
- PMP, or equivalent certification, required