- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-9637925
- Location: Framingham Massachusetts (MA) 01701
- Posted Date: 01/07/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
- Provides general administrative support to one or more managers.
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on department and level(s) of management supported.
- Provides administrative support requiring a complete knowledge of department functions.
- Responsibilities include preparing grammatically correct correspondence, reports, and tables.
- Exercises discretion in handling of confidential material and information.
- Assists in special projects as assigned.
- Recommends improvements on administrative procedures and implements changes.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of department filing system including potentially confidential data.
- Coordinates meetings, maintains calendars, makes travel arrangements, for one or more manager, and groups as needed.
- May provide guidance and training relating to travel and expense policies.
- Contacts are frequent with individuals representing other departments, and/or representing outside organizations.
- Contacts involve obtaining or providing information or data on matters of moderate importance to the function of the department or which may be of sensitive nature.
- Demonstrated ability in the application of requisite skills and applies additional skills and knowledge acquired through experience to perform the more complex tasks of the position.
- Receives general instructions on new work, which is generally reviewed upon completion.
MS Office Suite, Concur