- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-07256
- Location: Waukegan Illinois (IL) 60085
- Posted Date: 01/09/2020
- Duration: 23 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Administrative Assistant II
- Provides support to department manager and their staff.
- Duties may include word processing, editing existing documents, keying information into existing templates, database upkeep.
- Previous clerical experience is necessary.
- Moderate to minimal supervision is provided.
- Minimum: High School Diploma/GED
- 4-7 Years of experience
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Suite.
NOTES FROM INTAKE CALL:
1) What hours and days will this person be working? 8-5pm
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
1: Answer Phones
3: Problem Solving
4: Basic PC
5: Resolving Issues
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? High School Diploma/GED
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification?Background in Call Center
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Office/Group Role
6) Is any testing required for this role? No