- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-07326
- Location: Lake Forest Illinois (IL) 60045
- Posted Date: 01/10/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
US Sales group
- Prevent issues by escalating questions and issues to the leader(s) or appropriate department resources in a timely fashion, with potential solutions for quick resolution when appropriate.
- Ensure timely receipt, handling and delivery of timely communications through understanding the leader(s) and departments business and activities, anticipating the needs of the leader, delivering routine and ad hoc requests that consistently meet deadlines, provide materials and documents that have high accuracy, are concise and are professional.
- Work and collaboratively with all other assistants and practice careful communications, as necessary.
- Scheduling meetings, preparing them for meetings and be where and when they need to be to minimize disruption to the business/function – limited to no duplications or conflicts with time, rooms are secured.
- Making travel arrangements
- Ordering Catering
- Manager calendars for sr. leaders, as designated.
Event Management: Coordinates and manages internal and external meetings and events (all employee meetings, senior leader meetings, reward and recognition events, conferences, etc.) to achieve successful delivery – investigates options/proposals, event logistics, meeting planning, hotels, meeting rooms, technology, meals, communications, vendors, stakeholders and problem solve issues before and during events along with other duties assigned.
1) What hours and days will this person be working? 7:30-4:30 or 8-5, based on needs of business
2) What are the top 5 skills/requirements this person is required have?
a. Required Skill 1: Meeting planning
b. Required Skill 2: Travel coordination and expense report processing
c. Required Skill 3: Excellent communication skills
d. Required Skill 4: Ability to generate reports from different systems
e. Required Skill 5: Experience with new hire onboarding and managing small budgets
3) What years of experience, education, and/or certification is required? 2-3 years experience with degree, without degree 3-5 years experience
4) What is a nice to have (but not required) regarding skills, requirements, experience, education, or certification? NA
5) What is the environment that this person will be working in (i.e. group setting vs individual role)? Team setting
6) Is any testing required for this role? NA
7) Does this position offer the ability to work remotely on a regular basis or is it an on-site role? If remote opportunity exists, what are the options (i.e. 1 day remote, 4 days on-site)? No