- Title: Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
- Code: RCI-01302020
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 01/10/2020
- Duration: 36 Months
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES
The QA Analyst will perform functional testing of integrated Filenet workflows, web applications, mainframe applications, document and track all application bugs and resolutions, as well as interact with developers, business analysts, and end users in defect resolution. Duties will also include reviewing BRDs and functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding, identify testing requirements from specifications, build and execute test plans and test cases, facilitate test plan reviews with cross-functional team members, facilitate discussions on defects identified, report and track all defects, and verify fixes in UAT.
- Minimum of 5 years of QA Analyst experience with at least 2 years of recent experience as a Senior QA Analyst testing workflow processing, evaluating business rules, data quality, internet applications with expertise in Agile, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies. The candidate must have a certain level of business acumen coupled with technical knowledge.
- Demonstrated understanding of thin client software development life cycle, proficiency in analyzing business and functional documents, writing and executing test plans, test scripts, test scenarios, and test cases for both automated and manual testing needs.
- Proven ability to simulate and execute integrated and isolated tests to analyze results, leveraging CRUD operations on large volumes of raw data using SQL.
- Strong documentation skills in software defects or program functions and tracking their resolution. Candidate will be required to resolve pending issues and prepare effort estimation and conduct all aspects of testing; STLC, functional, regression, access privileges and System performance and certify the release of workflows into UAT.
- Experience writing scripts for automated tools like QTP, Selenium, Test Complete
- Ability to define project scope and technical specifications, set clear goals and expectations, prioritize activities, facilitate the collection of technical, operational or business requirements, set milestones and follow through to successful completion.
- Able to multi-task, be pro-active in project planning and requirements gathering, set and maintain multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including negotiation, problem resolution and customer service.
- Expertise with MS-Office specifically Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Visio & PowerPoint.
- Experience testing complex enterprise applications involving Legacy systems
- Experience in legacy system migration projects
- Experience in Performance and Load Testing
- Experience with Workflow systems, preferably with IBM Filenet
- Experience in Public Pension Systems.
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- Experience with JIRA, Sharepoint
- Certification as Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) or Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), or Certified Associate in Software Quality (CASQ) or ISTQB certified as CTFL (Foundation Level) or CTAL (Advanced Level) or CTEL (Expert Level).