- Title: Production Support Analyst
- Code: RCI-01052020MOCS.
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10007
- Posted Date: 01/10/2020
- Duration: 7 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
- Serve as lead Production Analyst to ensure production and operational health of application system.
- Provide oversight and guidance as a technical subject matter expert to Tier 1 and Tier 2 resources in achieving high level of performance and quality in delivering solutions to stakeholders
- Lead the validation of changes and improvements implemented in the system
- Serve as lead production liaison to the application vendor to coordinate application deployment for multiple environments.
- Conduct thorough analysis of causes and impacts of defects and propose fixes to complex issues
- Develop status reports and technical documentation for complex operational support procedures
- Provide project management support and assist the Tech Strategy leads to ensure that tasks are completed on-time and meet or exceed expectations.
- Work independently to solve problems that impact project delivery or PASSPort production support while maintaining high service and support levels to key stakeholders.
- Help to establish and report on key metrics for success and monitor progress toward, and attainment of, assigned goals and activities.
- Leverage best practices to assist in determining areas where efficiencies can be gained, or processes can be improved, especially through technology.
- Serve as Tier 2 / Level 2 point-of-contact (via telephone and email) for any support issues in production
- Create, update, and close requests, incidents and change requests in the team's tracking system.
- Document, identify, research and resolve application, technical, and infrastructure problems.
- Create and manage escalation procedures and ensure service levels are maintained.
- Ability to escalate problems to vendor in a clear and concise manner.
- Maintain effective communication with the appropriate teams during planned and unplanned system outage situations.
- Publish daily, weekly, and ad-hoc Help Desk ticket reports and maintenance schedules.
- Track root cause analysis on system outages.
- Gather monthly statistics on Help Desk activities and analyze the results.
- Perform troubleshooting activities and identify root cause for technical issues and recommend solutions.
- Provide training and assist with expert knowledge on all production processes
- Document all production applications and resolve all application issues and answer all requests.
- Work on special projects and initiatives as required..
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience providing specialized knowledge of system requirements and programming specifications.
- Designs solutions based on customer needs and technical considerations.
- Analyzes job tasks, organizational structure and user requirements to provide system-wide solutions.
- Applies analytical expertise to assist in defining, analyzing, validating and documenting complex operating environments, states of technology and current processes.
- Four or more years of experience providing Tier 2 support to all end users of cloud-based, SAAS- based software applications and platforms
- Four or more years of experience managing incidents by working closely with development, product and business units, tracking the issues and following up post event.
- Four or more years of experience maintaining scheduled releases and point-of-contact for performing trouble shooting support on all issues
- Four or more years of experience maintaining effective relationships with vendors
- Four or more years of experience documenting current processes and workflows
- Able to work as part of a team and independently in fast-paced, high pressure situations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to acquire new skills as technology changes
- Ability to provide user training
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task with strict attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with other units and team members
- College degree or equivalent experience in computer science, IT project management, computer systems engineering, information systems, economics, or related field
- Helpdesk/service desk experience and exposure
- Knowledge of Remedy or similar tools preferred.
- Understanding of how large-scale production systems are maintained
- Excellent understanding of SQL
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- IT project management experience and exposure
- Experience working in an agile methodology project structure
- Experience in projects related to Sourcing / Procurement