- Title: Product Manager Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-01032020MOCS
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10007
- Posted Date: 01/10/2020
- Duration: 7 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Product Manager Business Analyst
Scope of Work
- Build business cases, product requirements, Journey Maps, data flows and portfolio roadmaps for strategic initiatives based on data, market analysis and customer requirements;
- Provide product direction to and working closely with business and technical analysts, project managers, consultants, and system integrator teams to collectively design, develop, and test solutions;
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment and react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently to shifting priorities;
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders on highly complex projects.
- Apply strong analytic and data-driven decision-making skills;..
- Define and track key performance indicators (KPI’s) to measure traffic, user experience, digital adoption in the new system;
- Elicit, document and validate requirements from the City’s key stakeholders, and translate those requirements into solution designs;
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Build and maintain relationships with leadership, stakeholders and delivery teams;
- Document and effectively communicate design ideas to business owners, stakeholders, and vendor teams using flow-charts, prototypes, wireframes, storyboards and presentations as needed and gain alignment across project teams;
- Create user stories and conceptualize future states for user experience, new or enhanced services, and business cases;
- Apply and promote user-centered design thinking throughout the business analysis/design process;
- Participate in discovery sessions to observe, document, and validate business processes and capture key insights using a variety of research methods;
- Compile and develop project documentation, deliverables, and templates, including training materials, and standard forms; performing needs analysis; drafting new materials where needed; testing new materials/forms for usability; and publishing and maintaining tools/templates;
- Use insights from data and analytics to validate solutions and to propose business process improvements and/or changes;
- Analyze and document changes in workflow and business rules driven by executive, legislative, and regulatory changes;
- Must be self-motivated and accountable, owning projects from inception to launch;
- Ability to drive projects with minimal supervision and successfully remove/resolve project issues;
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook;
- Work on special projects and initiatives as required.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience providing specialized knowledge of system requirements and programming specifications. Designs solutions based on customer needs and technical considerations.
- Analyzes job tasks, organizational structure and user requirements to provide system-wide solutions.
- Applies analytical expertise to assist in defining, analyzing, validating and documenting complex operating environments, states of technology and current processes.
- Ability to learn and understand complex Business Processes and Business Rules quickly.
- Problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Communicate with 3rd parties as needed for requirements gathering.
- Attention to detail.
- Lead meetings and prioritize assignments.
- Learn and adapt to new management software systems (i.e. Remedy, HP Quality Center, SharePoint, etc.).
- Experience working in an agile methodology and creating agile deliverables.
- Experience using requirements and/or testing management tools (e.g. Confluence and Clarizen).
- Experience in projects related to Sourcing / Procurement.
- Experience with the legacy technology in use at MOCS today (to be sunset) is helpful: Documentum xCP and Blaze Rules Engine.
- SDLC system implementation of ERP and/or procurement software. Previous experience with FMS, the City’s ERP system.
- Delivery of broad client-side system integrations with particular focus on SaaS implementations/configurations.
- Experience with any of the following programming languages: .NET, Java, C#, C++, R, Python, SQL.
- Proven success overseeing the on-time delivery of large complex programs led by System Integrators and their subcontractors.
- Advanced education in computer science, information technology and related engineering fields.
- PSPO/CSPO professional certification.
- Experience with leading and/or managing critical aspects of a Portfolio or Project Management Office (PMO) including strategy alignment, capacity management, benefit-cost (ROI) analysis, evaluation and KPI analytics, prioritization and interdependency evaluation, roadmap development and risk management.