- Title: Application Developer
- Code: RCI-RFS84120PO011320IT
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10041
- Posted Date: 01/13/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Seeking Application Developers who have excellent hands-on expertise in web application development using Microsoft .NET/C#/ SQL Server technologies to work on the enhancement of the Sidewalk Management Application.
The ideal candidates must have a strong background in defining application architectures, preparing detailed technical specifications, and developing/testing
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
- Perform detailed application design, database design, coding and unit/integration/performance testing.
- Develop and integrate complex application modules using .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, C#, n-Tier architecture, SOA, XML/JSON-based web services and application development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2015 and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Work closely with business analysts, subject matter experts and development teams in design, development, testing, implementation, and support of application projects.
- Participate in the software testing process, including identification and resolution of defects.
- Contribute to and support roll-out strategies.
- Participate in and contribute to formal/informal technical reviews and presentations.
- Understand high level application architecture/design, network design, performance constraints and security frameworks.
- Apply technical knowledge to determine solutions and solve complex problems.
- Research, present and/or make recommendations on technical issues.
- Explore new ideas and initiatives that encourage innovation.
- Take inputs from reporting manager(s) and appropriately apply comments/ feedback.
- Accurately estimate time required to complete development tasks.
- Collaborate with diverse teams...
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology or skill set that is beyond the requirements addressed in the other labor categories.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- 4 years of total experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications, at least 2 of which are in a web/client- server environment.
- 4+ years of hands-on development experience with projects involving Microsoft.NET and
- SQL Server technologies for web, web service and desktop application development using
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as team lead or team member/developer.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
- Utilize application development environments, tools and methodologies across multiple platforms.