- Title: Scientist
- Code: RCI-81056
- Location: North Chicago Illinois (IL) 60064
- Posted Date: 01/14/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
BPD Contract Head Count for RPA Enzyme Project, Purification Scientist
- Senior Scientist in the Biologics Process Design Purification group; primary function of this position will be purification process development.
- Designs and conducts experiments leading to the development and implementation of new protein purification processes focusing on nucleic acid modifying enzymes.
- Capable of evaluating and summarizing data using analytical methodologies, interpreting results, drawing conclusions and recommending options for future experiments to achieve project goals.
- Appropriately documents experimental procedures and results according to established guidelines and presents their scientific observations at team meetings and internal technology reviews.
- Ph.D. or a M.S. with 2 years’ experience.
- Formal training in one of the following main fields of study is required; Biochemistry, Enzymology, Cell Biology, Microbiology, Molecular, Cellular & Development Biology, Cellular Physiology or Molecular Biology.
- Candidate for this position must have prior experience in protein purification and demonstrated use of multiple protein purification technologies, such as Protein A, Size Exclusion, Ion Exchange and HIC.
- Experience with AKTA automated chromatography systems and associated Unicorn software is required.
- Enzyme purification experience and knowledge of statistical data analysis would be a plus.