- Title: Application Developer_25
- Code: RCI-ITS-C-20200108-1-093
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 01/21/2020
- Duration: 36 Months
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
PROJECT NAME: IT Development and Management
ITS serves all DSS program areas to fulfill their IT needs. Currently, ITS is expanding its role to encompass increased need for the design, customization, testing, implementation, and production deployment of various projects and releases as well as management between ITS Offices and other DSS program areas. Having a project portfolio to properly reflect users' business needs and ITS' workload is a crucial part of ITS' operation. Therefore, there is a need for IT consulting resources for the expanding responsibilities in this division.
Tasks & Duties
- Develop System Design
- Develop and prepare documents for the general design of solutions that meet system and security requirements, including the selection of alternative approaches.
- Develop specifications for databases, communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software configurations.
- Develop structured diagrams for the specifications of databases, communication systems, computer or storage area networks, security or network programs.
- Develop and maintain PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL statements in Oracle 12c.
- Develop system documentation
- Develop operational and installation procedures for communication systems, hardware, network, security, storage and software
- Develop guidelines and upgrade techniques of new operational procedures for the support of databases, hardware systems, operating systems software, network systems software, security and client server systems.
- Develop, compiles, maintains and documents configurations of the following: databases, servers, computers, security and network monitor systems, packaged programs, macros, utilities, and communication systems
- Perform System Coding
- Create the program code in .NET environment
- Provide general programming assistance to other MIS programmers/projects as may be needed.
- Test and maintain the program code to make sure it meets all the functional requirements
- Minimum 4 Years Experience with Development and Maintenance of PL/SQL Packages, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL statements in Oracle 12c.
- Minimum 4 Years Experience with Performance Tuning including tuning/optimizing SQL, PL/SQL code.
- Minimum 4 Years Experience working with XML Processing, Object oriented programming with large objects.
- Minimum 4 Years Experience with data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation.
- Minimum 4 Years Experience with technical and user documentation, software conversion.