- Title: Bio Process Associate
- Code: RCI-30271-1
- Location: Devens Massachusetts (MA) 01434
- Posted Date: 01/27/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Pramod Rajput
- Email: Pramod.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 217
The Bioprocess Associate assists in the execution of commercial manufacturing processes according to established electronic work instructions and production records for the manufacture of therapeutic proteins in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Works on routine manufacturing assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
- Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices and standard operating procedures.
- Weighs and checks raw materials.
- Assembles, cleans and sterilizes process equipment, monitors processes.
- Completes electronic work instructions and maintains clean room environment to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Trains for proficiency in the operation of primary production equipment within the assigned functional area (i.e. bioreactors, chromatography skids, media or buffer preparation equipment etc.).
- Trains for proficiency in process automation systems (i.e. Delta V and Syncade Interactions, OSI/Pi Historian ) and some supporting business systems (i.e. SAP. Trackwise, Maximo etc.). Assist with the revision and or creation of process documents, such as SOPs and electronic work instructions.
- Assists in maintaining material and components inventory level. Supports safe work environment.
- High school diploma is required.
- Knowledge of science generally attained through studies resulting in a B.S., in science, engineering, biochemistry or related discipline, or its equivalent is desired but not required.
- Prior evidence of successful participation on work/study teams where combined contribution, collaboration, and results were expected
- Demonstrated proficiency in common computer tools such as word processing, spreadsheet and web based applications.
- Work/study experience where attention to detail and personal accountability were critical to success
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, is attentive and approachable.
- Maintains a professional and productive relationship