- Title: Logistics Clerk
- Code: RCI-9805
- Location: Buena Park California (CA) 90620
- Posted Date: 02/06/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Support supply chain operations in North America utilizing best in class service level for internal/external customers to assist in smooth front office operations and support distribution activities for customers in the Automotive Refinish market and one or more business units within the organization. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Manager/Supervisor
- Minimum of high school education or equivalent
- SAP experience highly desired but not required.
- Microsoft Office Applications experience, Computer/printer experience is required.
- Supply chain logistics experience is desired but not required.
- Strong business writing, oral communication and time management skills with adherence to deadlines.
- Results driven, demonstrate strong collaboration skills, decision-making ability and ability to positively influence people
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and multi-task, attention to detail and personal integrity
- Detail oriented with the ability to record and report pertinent data.
- Strong math skills
- Demonstrated experience and skills for problem solving, troubleshooting
- Demonstrated skills in executing/implementing projects.
- Process and schedule customer outbound delivery orders, provide accurate documentation, timely processing, and safely follow all Business Rules and SOP work instructions.
- Monitor the Expected Shipment Queue within SAP
- Update carrier Driver and Pro# information for all outbound shipments and ensure timely Goods Issue
- Track and report daily shipment activity
- File and maintain customer shipping documentation
- Actively participate in daily team meetings
- Complete all required safety and Legal training
- Monitor and route any incoming calls to the facility
How it is done:
The incumbent will do this by means of the following:
- Exhibiting effective communication skills within the team in daily interaction with plant personnel, management, vendors and each other.
- Demonstrating experience and gaining proficiency with SAP, Microsoft Office programs, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrating a strong work pace over time, effectively completing work objectives at a satisfactory level according to current job level expectations.
- Recognizing conditions that affect safety and the environment and takes initiative to improve conditions.
- Consistently working in a safe manner and adheres to regulations/procedures. Will have accuracy level, strong ability to attain deadlines consistently, and maintain inventory accuracy.
- The position manages and executes the processing Delivery Order for shipping to customers.
- The person is self-motivated and works with minimal supervision.
- The person works with customer service representatives, Site Supervisor/Manager, sales persons, and supply chain personnel to ensure all business requirements are being met.
- All require paperwork and material is process each day and shipped to customers.
Will interact with the following:
- Site Peers, Supply Chain Personnel, Customer Service Personnel