- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-17711-1
- Location: Washington District of Columbia (DC) 20004
- Posted Date: 02/10/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Namy Bhatt
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 207
• Great visitors and meeting attendees; direct to appropriate conference rooms or offices.
• First responder for all incoming telephone calls to the main phone line: direct calls to appropriate colleagues or email messages; serve as back up on other incoming lines as directed.
• Assist with conference room calendar management.
• Assist with in-house meetings in conference rooms; including ordering catering, food set-up and break-down.
• Provide administrative support to various colleagues in the DC office, including: meeting support; document printing; collating briefing books; research as requested, and other projects/tasks as necessary.
• Prepare weekly staff and conference room schedule for distribution to the DC Office and others as appropriate.
• Receive packages/courier and regular mail and distribute accordingly.
• Prepare outgoing FedEx packages and drop at local FedEx office.
• Monitor office supplies and order supplies as appropriate.
• Stock refrigerator and pantry with appropriate supplies.
• Assist with basic IT issues as appropriate.
• 1 to 2 years previous office experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
• Excellent people and communication skills and the ability to prioritize concurrent multiple tasks