- Title: Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-07902
- Location: Foster City California (CA) 94404
- Posted Date: 02/13/2020
- Duration: 18 Months
- Name:Mangesh Kanade
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 260
Executive Assistant /Admin Coord III to the VP, Talent Acquisition and Exec Director, Talent Acquisition.
In this role, you will join a dynamic and fast paced organization to provide general and administrative support to the VP, Talent Acquisition and Exec Director, Talent Acquisition. The preferred candidate will possess exceptional administrative and organizational skills as well as demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are required as this position interacts with all levels of employees and a team of senior administrative assistants across functions. Advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) required.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Use software programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint at an advanced level to create graphs, charts, spreadsheets, and presentation.
2. Help with Event Planning
3. Financial Requirements: Submitting Expenses, PO Creation, Invoice Reconciliation, Budget, Forecast, and etc
4. TA or HR experience is necessary (huge plus)
• Supporting 2 VPs and 2 Exec Directors
• Proactively maintain daily calendar ; manage scheduling changes and resolve scheduling conflicts.
• Event planning experience
• Schedule all staff meetings and team meetings and work with the VP to prepare the agendas.
• Prepare, format and distribute memos, letters, reports, agendas and PowerPoint presentations.
• Create or may assist in the creation of presentation materials and drafts documents as needed.
• Create organizational charts.
• Gather, collect, records track and verify relatively complex data and information from multiple sources. Liaise with external agencies or organizations to coordinate activities which are important to the function and leader.
• Plan and submit travel instructions to travel agency, completes travel agendas including lodging, ground transportation, meetings/locations/restaurants.
• Track expenses and file expense reports on behalf of executives.
• Help plan and coordinate function-wide quarterly meetings and events, including managing event planning and negotiating vendor contacts as necessary.
• Prioritize workload involving multiple projects/timelines. Arrange for needed resources in order to meet timelines.
• Track and reconcile department wide budgets.
• Submit invoices and ensure payment as needed. May screen and prioritize manager’s mail and email.
• Understand the goals and objectives of the entire department and contribute to the attainment of those goals and objectives
• Provide back-up support to other administrative assistants within the function as requested.
• Ensure that all work is completed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Effectively prioritize work load and independently resolve conflicts related to meeting multiple deadlines.
Required Skills & Education:
• Requires a minimum of a high school diploma plus 5-8 years administrative experience (flexible here)
• AA/BA Preferred.
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are required.
• Experience providing administrative support to an executive leader preferred.
• Requires advanced knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures.
• Exceptional professionalism and ability to handle confidential material, including sensitive financial information.
• Ability to ensure that all work is completed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
• Strong Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills required.
• Must possess good proofreading and editing skills of technical documents.
• Ability to keep the bigger picture in mind and influence workflows accordingly.