- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-81557
- Location: Alameda California (CA) 94502
- Posted Date: 02/13/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Important Updates from the manager
- Please note Manager really needs someone who is energetic, professional, very organized,
- Have a great attitude with the flexibility to change priorities quickly and work with all levels of executives.
- The manager is looking for 2 to 5 years' experience preferably working with Directors
- Must have extensive or heavy International travel experience,
- Strongly prefer Concur experience, very organized, have a great attitude with the flexibility to change priorities quickly and work with all levels of executives.
- The manager would prefer some medical device or regulated environment exposure.
Position is 12 months from Start Date with a possibility of extensions.
- Outlook, PowerPoint is a must have
- Admins for VP and DVP's as well as have extensive travel experience both domestic and internationally, have worked in a fast paced environment and have flexibility due to changing priorities
- Manager would like them to have good CONCUR, Outlook, Power Point and Word experience.
- Event management and heavy calendaring experience is also needed
- Supported a group of about 50 or more people
- Heavy calendaring experience
- Able to adjust according to priority
- Someone who has worked long term / no short term projects
- Manage heavy travel schedule / Concur experience
- Looking for an admin who has supported a director and VP level person higher level people
- High school diploma needed
- Pharma or medical device exp is help ful but not necessary
- Looking for local candidate
- Must have intense travel booking experience domestic and international both
- Excellent Outlook experience, can handle travel arrangements and has Concur experience
- This candidate will work with a Director in an R&D Scientific group and may need to assist the scientists as well
- Excel is nice to have