- Title: QC Technician
- Code: RCI-9878991
- Location: Athens Georgia (GA) 30601
- Posted Date: 02/13/2020
- Duration: 23 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
- Conduct product testing according to Standard Operating Procedures. Provide accurate and concurrent laboratory results using data capture forms and Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Develop technical proficiency for multiple techniques within the testing functions of Quality Control.
- Facilitate training as assigned by the Manager. Act as a resource or go to person for technical support and department methodologies.
- Facilitate preparation and monitoring of inventory levels of reagents, positive controls and standards.
- Notify Manager of any problems and participate in trouble shooting with resolution.
- Participate in analytical transfer activities for new techniques with focus on laboratory readiness and strong execution know how.
- Understand and follow cleaning and disinfection procedures for all work areas. Maintain supply of consumables. Maintain accurate inventory logs for freezers or other appropriate storage areas.
- Understand and comply with QA and Regulatory requirements (9CFR, Outlines of Production, Change Control, Deviation, CAPA, etc.). Demonstrate a visible & tangible commitment to HSE, Lean Principles, and the Values in all work related activities.
• Computer skills to include: Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio and Project
• laboratory experience.