- Title: Lead Database Administrator
- Code: RCI-RFS84120PO02101IT
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10041
- Posted Date: 02/14/2020
- Duration: 4 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in relational database administration, data modeling and database design for application development and product implementation initiatives using Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016/2017 with proficiency in T-SQL, SSRS, SSAS and SSIS.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of expertise in MS-SQL Server database administration, utilities and tools.
- 6-8 years of application data modeling experience using tools.
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator.
- Proficiency in supporting MS-SQL Server 2014/2016/2017 databases in high availability environments with intimate knowledge of both SQL and T-SQL.
- Demonstrated knowledge of designing, developing and integrating databases, data warehouses and multidimensional databases in MS-SQL Server.
- Working knowledge on cross-platform databases like MySQL/Oracle/DB2.
- Ability to write and optimize complex SQL queries, procedures and functions.
- Familiarity with SSRS, SSAS, SSIS and data warehousing concepts like ETL, Dimensions, Facts, Cubes.
- Experience with database replication techniques.
- Ability to perform both database-level and operating system performance tuning and monitoring.
- Knowledge of SQL Server backup and recovery scenarios.
- Proficiency in SQL Server security management.
- Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- Ability to design databases according to industry standards and make tuning recommendations.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as team lead or team member.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
- Utilize application development environments, tools and methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.