- Title: Lead Business Analyst
- Code: RCI-RFS84120PO02111IT
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10041
- Posted Date: 02/14/2020
- Duration: 4 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in business analysis and requirements documentation for mission critical web applications, with expertise in ideation, development and coordination of functional and non-functional requirements for large business process re-engineering programs and software application development projects, and experience in leading a team of business analysts to identify/document requirement specifications and work closely with business units and IT&T development teams for implementation.
DESIRABLE SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: -
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in specifying, analyzing and documenting requirements for mission critical business applications in a web/client-server environment.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or similar certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally and confidently with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong facilitation skills and proven experience at driving consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Good presentation and leadership skills.
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks.
- Process-driven analysis skills and a background in various requirements elicitation methods.
- Proficiency with Waterfall, RUP and Agile SDLC processes.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as team member.
- Ability to estimate for delivery commitments.
- Utilize application development environments, tools and methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.