- Title: Senior Application Developer
- Code: RCI-RFS84120PO02110IT
- Location: New York New York (NY) 10041
- Posted Date: 02/14/2020
- Duration: 5 Months
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
Minimum of 8 years’ experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications using Microsoft.NET and SQL Server technologies for web, web service and desktop application development using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,HTML5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ, Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent, in a technology related field or other degree preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional.
- 8-10 years of total experience in object oriented design, development, testing and deployment of mission critical business applications, at least 6 of which are in a web/client-server environment.
- 8+ years of hands-on development experience with projects involving Microsoft.NET and SQL
- Server technologies for web, web service and desktop application development using C#.NET,
- NET, ADO.NET, HTML 5, AJAX, WPF, WCF, MVC, jQuery, Entity Framework, LINQ,
- Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013.
- 6+ years of relational database design, normalization, T-SQL, stored procedures, SQL Server
- 2012/2014/2016, DTS/SSIS packages, data modeling tools (ERwin/ERStudio).
- 6+ years of SQL Reporting Services (or Crystal Reports) and ad-hoc reporting.
- Considerable hands-on experience in designing asynchronous solutions using MSMQ or
- WebSphere MQ.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC and standard SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, RUP,
- Agile/Scrum to deliver client solutions.
- 8+ years of exposure to application lifecycle management tools for configuration management, version control and testing (Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2013/2015 is preferred).
- Experience in UML/Rational tools or other design tools.
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Good communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Team player who can establish excellent working relationships with peers and other teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as team lead or team member/developer.
- Ability to understand business requirements and estimate for delivery commitments.
- Utilize application development environments, tools and methodologies across multiple platforms.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Applications.