- Title: IT Risk Analyst
- Code: RCI-05805
- Location: Waltham Massachusetts (MA) 02451
- Posted Date: 02/14/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
- Looking for a candidate who can think outside the box, has excellent follow-up, and strong communication skills, especially in documentation.
- Candidate w/ experience in regulated organization is a plus, as structure, process, and procedures are a part of the responsibilities.
- Overall Experience level: 5+ years in IT with min 3+ years as a Security Analyst in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Analyze complex business problems and determine an IT solution.
- Gather data and analyze business and user needs.
- Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support client's business goals.
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system.
- Define objectives and scope of business system.
- Work closely with managers and Engineer’s to determine best IT solution.
- Conduct post-project evaluation.
- Act as a validation and quality assurance professional across the different stages of the Testing lifecycle (Preferred but not required)
- Develop, design and deploy test scripts and cases of complex modules, help set up the test environment and contribute to the requirements documentation and test design for different phases of testing (Preferred but not required).
- Prioritize and work with technical team to resolve immediate issues, as well as work toward longer term project goals of automation and continuous improvements.
- Provide updates, status, and completion information to managers and/or users.
- Flexible and willing to work after hours or on weekends for urgent tasks.
- Understanding business functional areas.
- Experience supporting projects involving testing needs, test strategies aligned to business needs, test plans/designs, test scenarios, test case preparation, test execution, defect management and defect analysis (Preferred but not required).
- Knowledge of using JIRA Software.
- Knowledge on Automation
- Knowledge of Quality processes.
- Knowledge and experience using reporting software tools.
- Ability to carry out priorities in an organized and efficient manner.
- A Bachelors’ degree in a business or technical area of study.
- Experience working with agile tools like JIRA, KANBAN board, TFS.
- Work with product owner to understand business needs and help translate into story backlog.
- Prior experience of working in Security.
- Good technical understanding of Security tools.
- Strong communication skills are critical for this role to interact with both business and technical teams.
- Skilled in creating reports/processes