- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-9880928
- Location: San Francisco California (CA) 94105
- Posted Date: 02/14/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Global Product and SWE Recruiting team is looking for a detail-oriented Project Coordinator, with a data-driven mindset, to support the GPS Recruiting Operations Team.
Support multiple project managers in a distributed team; collaborating with stakeholders to ensure project tasks are executed on time.
Track and analyze project work streams; identify and communicate possible risks and opportunities.
Point of contact for stakeholders, which may include both internal and external customers.
- Effectively collaborate schedules and meetings using tools such as Outlook, Calendar, Office 365, MS Project, Salesforce etc
- Experience with reviewing, editing, and presenting dashboards and reports to management team.
- Experience supporting multiple work streams and stakeholders, while balancing competing priorities.
- Basic understanding of the recruiting life cycle and general recruiting compliance standards.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills: experience working on assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment with varying levels of autonomy.
- Ability to research, qualify, and present findings for new projects on the team
- Minimum Qualifications
- 1+ years working with Excel at an intermediate level, inclusive of Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.