- Title: Client Program Manager
- Code: RCI-0302-1
- Location: Milwaukee Wisconsin (WI) 53201
- Posted Date: 03/02/2020
- Duration: fulltime Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Nirav Soni
- Email: Nirav.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 239
- Successful relationship management and business partnering of manager, director, and VP leaders; with the ability to build and maintain strategic partnerships with more senior leaders in the organization (e.g. VP, ELT)
- Ability to manage personal metrics effectively and utilize data to inform personal effectiveness in req management, candidate experience and talent attraction strategies.
- Create and own an exceptional candidate experience.
- Actively seek feedback from colleagues, leaders, and HR partners and be open to alternative ways of working.
- Find, attract and engage passive candidates through creative or existing direct sourcing techniques and social media channels resulting in healthy candidate pipelines.
- In depth technical acumen including knowledge of various technologies, architectures, frameworks, and roles
- Experience recruiting in high tech regions/hubs (California - desirable)
- Successfully leverages data and insights to inform strategic partnerships and business-specific talent strategies with leaders/teams.
- Attract, source, and hire senior-level roles in the organization (Director+)
- Experience and/or aspiration to recruit for global roles across CDK (desirable)
- Consistently stays curious and proactive in understanding innovative and next practice talent acquisition trends, technology, and practices; seeks ways to apply them to our ways of working and leverage your expertise to improve the TA capabilities of our team(s)
- Lead business-specific and/or enterprise talent projects or initiatives.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience or comparable diverse experience in varying technical roles