- Title: Research Scientist
- Code: RCI-9897876
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 03/04/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Research Scientist – Policy Research
The most promising candidates in this role will demonstrate a range of technical and interpersonal skills.
Primary duties will include:
- Conducting original quantitative research related to our Community Standards for internal and external publication;
- Partnering with policy and internal research experts to ensure research is identified and integrated into policy development; and
- Supporting policy-development end-to-end process.
- An advanced degree in one of the following disciplines: Economics, Sociology, Political Science, or Psychology, or other related disciplines;
- Deep experience with quantitative research tools;
- Experience applying rigorous research methods and thought to diverse, complex, and ambiguous problems; and
- Superb communication skills.
- experience in a policy research setting.
- Experience working directly with policymakers or other decisionmakers.
- Experience working in policy areas relevant to our digital platform.