- Title: Program Coordinator
- Code: RCI-9968108
- Location: Austin Texas (TX) 78701
- Posted Date: 03/04/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
seeking someone with community management, customer service, and/or marketing experience to help grow, manage, and moderate multiple feedback communities of users that support the improvement and development of different Facebook business products.
As part of the New Products team within our Global Marketing Solutions org, this person will work directly with users of our products providing support, testing new products, and developing engagement content and materials so our users are educated on updates, changes, and best practices of our products. The ideal candidate has a passion to advocate for our users’ needs, able to translate the feedback from our communities into actionable insights for the product team.
This person will be working closely with our cross-functional partners – from product, eng, product marketing, product operations, research – to solve problems, drive improvements, and provide our community members with high quality support from Facebook directly. Proven process management, problem-solving, customer services, and analytical skills are requirements, as is a keen attention to detail and operational excellence.
- Act as point guard in building new external feedback communities and growing current feedback communities
- Moderate feedback groups in an efficient and effective manner to ensure high quality support and interactions with our users
- Gather learnings and report insights for internal teams to help Facebook further develop and evolve our products
- Support content development for communities to educate members effectively on product updates/changes and grow community engagement
- Manage facilitation of webinars, in-person community member events, recognition programs, and research opportunities for members
- BA/BS degree required
- professional experience with community management, customer service, marketing, and/or operations experience
- Analytical thinker with problem solving and project management skills
- Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with multiple cross-functional teams
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a constantly changing environment and execute in a timely fashion