- Title: Project Coordinator
- Code: RCI-9208
- Location: Summit New Jersey (NJ) 07901
- Posted Date: 03/10/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Mittal Mandavia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 245
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work under the supervision of Equipment Commissioning and Qualification (ECQ) Delivery Manager in mapping and tracking equipment/systems qualification utilizing Excel, Access or Power BI tools.
- Gather and publish/report defined metrics data relating to equipment/systems qualification project attributes.
- Compile data to complete various reporting deliverables.
- Assist in project communications, issue straightforward communications to selected audiences.
- Manage ECQ Team Share Point site.
- Assist ECQ Delivery Manager in coordination of information to support the project design and planning.
- Participate in and provide input to ongoing project methodology process improvement efforts.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years as a project coordinator
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills
- Project management knowledge and practical experience with supporting large projects
- Experience with GMP equipment/systems qualification lifecycle
- Ability to track several projects simultaneously
- SME level knowledge of MS Excel, Access and Power BI
- Proficient with Share Point
- Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new software