- Title: Full Stack Developer
- Code: SPO-663-1
- Location: Union New Jersey (NJ) 07083
- Posted Date: 03/11/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for developing and designing front and back end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside other teams. As a member of the delivery team, he/she collaborates with Product Managers, Architects and Business Analysts in the breakdown of platform features into requirements and helps surface metrics that drive business and technology decisions, including issue triage, customer support and feature prioritization.
Job Functions :
- Plan, design, develop, test, debug, and deploy instrumentations with various performance monitoring systems employed by the company
- Perform back-end work including developing server-side logic (knowledge of Java required)
- Measure, detect and alleviate performance bottlenecks
- Help put tools, processes, and documentation in place to improve our code quality
- Address issues such as application security, application performance, small enhancements and bug fixes
- Developing POCs and pilot projects that will evaluate a specific technology’s applicability, performance, and scalability
- Understanding of APIs as it relates to decoupled apps or service oriented architecture
- Participate in design discussions, code reviews and project related team meetings.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Break down complex requirements into independent tasks and strategies
- Actively looking for ways to improve site performance
- You will take responsibility for technical problem solving, creatively meeting product objectives, and developing best practices
- Experience working in modern delivery methodologies
- Own your impact working with designers, peers, product managers and other work streams to release features
Technical Skills :
- Experience as full stack developer/engineer
- Experience with ReactJS ecosystem and instrumentation of Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Experience with Java, spring boot
- Proficient in integration and configuration of Real User Monitoring using Akamai (SOASTA) mPulse
- Experience with synthetic monitoring and analysis tools like WebPageTest, Speed Curve, Catchpoint
- Experience with working within GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Attention to detail, self-motivation and good communication skills