- Title: Accountant
- Code: RCI-7233
- Location: Stratton Ohio (OH) 43961
- Posted Date: 03/11/2020
- Duration: 9 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Location: May also be able to work some from Bruce Mansfield Plant until it is decommissioned around May 2020. Primary location is Sammis.
- Preparing monthly journal entries in the SAP ERP system
- Responsible for bank reconciliation process and general ledger account reconciliation
- Assisting in the preparation of FERC & other state regulatory agency reports
- Performing and providing ad-hoc support as necessary
- Understanding and articulating the General Accounting department's goals
- Extracting and manipulating data using query tools for various databases and systems
- Learning and exercising sound decision making and developing alternatives and recommendations to improve work processes
- Consistently anticipating and delivering against a defined action plan
- Conducting business-specific research, analyzing data, interpreting results, and assisting with implementation activities.
- Accountant I: Bachelor's degree in Accounting is required. Minimum 0-2 years professional work experience required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word)
- Experience with SAP or other large ERP Systems preferred
- Demonstrate a questioning attitude, produce results and strengthen existing relationships
- Accountant II: Minimum 2-4 years professional work experience
- Accountant III: Minimum 4-7 years professional work experience required.
- Accountant IV: Minimum 7-10 years professional work experience required.