- Title: Packaging Technician
- Code: RCI-9923991
- Location: Athens Georgia (GA) 30601
- Posted Date: 03/11/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
1st Shift: 6am-2:30pm (May work from 4:30am-3pm as needed)
2nd shift: 2pm - 1030pm (May work from 2:30pm - 1am as needed)
3rd Shift: 10am-6:30am Some Saturdays may be worked as needed from 5am-1:30pm
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW ON 3/19/2020
To perform the duties associated with labeling, inspecting, and packaging of vaccines. Responsible for operating packaging equipment ensuring target line rates are met. Collaborates effectively with other functional groups to ensure production goals are achieved and completed in a timely manner
- Operation of packaging equipment (e.g.: labelers, pick and place, heat tunnel, vision systems, forklift, etc.)
- Inspect product accurately and efficiently to meet quality guidelines.
- Perform equipment change-over, set-up.
- Responsible for initial troubleshooting for packaging equipment issues (e.g. Labelers, Pick and place, heat tunnel, etc.)
- Ensure that proper cGMP documentation is follow for completeness and adherence to our procedures and in a timely manner.
- Read, understand, and comply with Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Preparation of QA Line clearances (e.g. Small volume line).
- Maintains a safe, clean and organized work environment.
- Maintains facilities and equipment as required by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Cross-training in other areas within the department as require to meet business needs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Shift Line Leader or Supervisor.
Ability to demonstrate a commitment to the HSE Program. Work in a safe and responsible manner. Supports safety policies and procedures. Identifies and properly reports unsafe work habits, conditions, and/or practices.
- years manufacturing experience
- Detail oriented with effective communication skills and quality conscious
- Equipment/Process troubleshooting skills
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs
- Basic math and computer skills