- Title: Program Support Representative
- Code: RCI-03331
- Location: Orange California (CA) 92868
- Posted Date: 03/13/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5pm.
Performs duties and tasks related to the daily operations of the Network and provides support to the managed care/pharmacy services department, including primary telephone coverage, management of network database, and creation and distribution of network materials and communications.
- knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Access; or similar database programs and structures. Introductory knowledge and experience in using features of Microsoft Outlook including: E-mail File Retention and Retrieval, Contact Management, and Calendar and Task Tracking Tools.
- Works assigned shifts as provided in advance by management. Customer service skills to properly resolve common everyday issues to prevent escalations or customer complaints. Strong personal organizational skills to facilitate successful completion of tasks and priorities as assigned.
- Needs to be a strong team player. Actively participates in team and department meetings, trainings, and activities.
- Performs basic computation, data entry, and review of materials submitted to program department by external customers. Performs routine follow up with customers regarding incoming questions from phone, email, or fax. Has awareness and understanding of program Help Desk roles, responses, and procedures.
- Works with other team members to ensure timely and proper completion of tasks and projects as assigned by management. Identifies and reports to management any process or system concerns/errors discovered through self-exploration or customer reported.
- Has an individual awareness of other aspects of program beyond your current role and responsibilities. Understands importance and function of the other teams within program and the relation to your team and functions.
- Ability to work interdependently with other team members to accomplish daily tasks and processes. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally verbally, non-verbally, and in writing Introductory computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs;
- Preferred working knowledge or experience of pharmacy benefit management companies and retail pharmacy operations.