- Title: Data Analyst
- Code: RCI-30888-1
- Location: Tampa Florida (FL) 33634
- Posted Date: 03/16/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Pramod Rajput
- Email: Pramod.email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 217
- Responsible for working cross-functionally with various stakeholders to collect data from a variety of data sources and develop Tableau dashboards and visualizations which present trends and actionable insights.
- Possesses technical skills to export, compile, and structure data with the purpose of understanding or making conclusions from the data for actionable insights.
- Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Maintains current visual dashboards through regular cycle periods (Monthly, Weekly, Daily)
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Develops analytical frameworks and roadmaps to provide actionable recommendations for front-end reporting to various teams and departments.
- Utilizes Tableau to design dashboards and produce reports summarizing Key Performance Indicators for operational and executive-level reporting.
- Employs strong communication skills to interact with client stakeholders to understand business requirements as well as technical stakeholders to understand data sources and constraints.
- Presents and communicates final reports to technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and concise manner.
- Supports critical business processes and offers necessary guidance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on collaboration
- Knowledge of reporting platforms and/or tools (e.g. Tableau, Performance Analytics, PowerBI)
- Experience and/or knowledge with SQL
- Ability to work effectively within a team and across functions, disciplines and levels.
- Ability to provide hands-on analytical support and be involved in day-to-day activities of the team.
- Tableau certification is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent (Business, Business Intelligence, Information Systems, or related field)
- Generally, requires 3-5 years related experience