- Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology or related scientific discipline.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of experience in biopharmaceutical industry, preferably working in a quality control microbiology laboratory.
- Familiarity with cGMP would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of traditional microbiological techniques such as spread plating, pour plating, bioburden (membrane filtration) and/or endotoxin (LAL) testing.
- Familiarity with documentation and execution of microbiological method validations would be a plus
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of experimental design and scientific methodology in order to plan studies, interpret results, and draw conclusions
- Ability to plan and prioritize concurrent assignments/activities
- Highly motivated individual who receives minimal supervision on routine assignments
- Capability and desire to work as a team member in a fast paced environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with endotoxin
- Experience with bioburden
- Experience with a GMP environment is preferred
- Must have at least a Bachelor degree in a science related field