- Title: Customer Service Clerk - Dispatching
- Code: RCI-5113
- Location: Austin Texas (TX) 78753
- Posted Date: 03/17/2020
- Duration: 8 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Vishal Trivedi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 435
- High School or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience in customer service/dispatching.
- Proficient with computers, Windows applications (Oracle experience a plus).
- The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Service Department.
- This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required.
- Scheduling general service calls, preparing and invoicing service calls.
- Perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign and close customer requests for technical service support and inspections
- Receive, enter, check Accounts Receivable and schedule customer phone requests for service in the ACE system.
- Communicate with Service Resource Center for all service calls.
- Take ownership of service calls from creation of service request through service completion, escalating issues to supervisors and technicians as needed.
- Reassign work as needed, making judgments based on current workloads & priorities.
- Regular contact of customer to communicate status changes.
- Professionally field customer complaints and attempt to resolve, involving supervisor when necessary.
- Validate and perform invoicing transactions for service calls in ACE daily.
- Completed service calls to be invoiced within 48 hours.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and employer information at all times.
- Maintain inventory and supplies needed to perform work and fill the logistics coordinator roll, which includes sourcing, ordering and tracking needed parts and supplies