- Title: Data Reporting Analyst
- Code: RCI-7733-1
- Location: Newark New Jersey (NJ) 07105
- Posted Date: 03/17/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Steve Macwan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖
Responsible for producing reports from various sources to provide the department /division with actionable information or business intelligence.
Working with marginal oversight, the incumbent is responsible for performing complex research, analysis, and reporting of network utilization, cost containment and key operational information. This is a senior level position.
- Mentor and train more junior analysts.
- Evaluate data and report findings for accuracy, completeness, intent, and scope, etc.
- Determine or agree upon deliverables with customer, as well as determining
the resources necessary to meet those deliverables.
- Determine resources necessary (time, headcount, external resources) to meet deliverables,
- Act as liaison with IT /vendor and customer and initiate /implement project plan for requests.
- Perform appropriate analysis on data: forecasting, modeling, regression.
- Mine data from appropriate system and perform appropriate analysis on data.
- Present data and provide feedback to client/customer; making recommendations where appropriate.
- Develop relationships with subject matter experts (SME).
- Seek and adopt best practices in data reporting.
- Perform other relevant tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in health insurance.
- Prefer strong knowledge of SAS and SQL systems
- Prefer 5 years data reporting experience
- Strong PC skills
- Prefer strong database management skills
- Understanding interdependencies among data