- Title: NG911 - Specialist ESINET SME
- Code: RCI-9237A RI4
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 03/17/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Implement a Public Safety ESInet and NENA compliant NG 911 System to replace current 911 system.
- Interconnect all Public Safety Answering points (PSAPs) in the commission of the 911 program at PSAP demarcation point.
- Maintain the data flow of the PSAP 911 traffic from E911 system to State level ESInet.
- Provide planning for descriptive Network details of the ESInet infrastructure for the PSAP.
- Provide guidance on maintaining interoperability of PSAPs until the ESInet transition is complete.
- Produce ESiNET Core Services device configuration templates for ESiNET components.
- Manage the configuration and deployments of the ESiNET Network Technology.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to program management for the integration and evolution of the NG9-1-1 System.
- Minimum 12 years experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
- Experience in designing and building to National Emergency Numbering Association (NENA) i3 standards.
- Experience in integration of ESInet with legacy 911 systems and subsystems.
- Experience in designing both ng911 and legacy E911 systems and product development.
- Knowledge of ESInet core services,legacy telephony technologies, SIP, VOIP, network protocols, and ESInet design using NENA recommended best practice
- Project and proposal management, and RFP reviewer.
- System and subsystems verification and validation using traffic generator.
- Vendor relationship management and scheduling
- Continuous life-cycle management for all Public Safety technologies
- Knowledge of both WAN/LAN technologies and design.
- Knowledge of IP/IPv6 based networks, subnetting and routing protocols.
- Understanding of network security technology.
- Knowledge of routing protocols and familiarity with concepts associated to cloud computing and virtualization.
- Experience managing Internet and Wide Area Networks and various IP based applications.
- Problem solving, technical writing, MS Office products (Visio/Word/PowerPoint/Excel, etc..)
- Broad knowledge of various system, network, and security practices.