- Title: NG911 - Specialist ESINET SME
- Code: RCI-9237A RI
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 03/17/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Implement a Public Safety ESInet and NENA compliant NG 911 System to replace current 911 system.
- Interconnect all Public Safety Answering points (PSAPs) in the commission of the 911 program at PSAP demarcation point.
- Maintain the data flow of the PSAP 911 traffic from E911 system to State level ESInet.
- Provide planning for descriptive Network details of the ESInet infrastructure for the PSAP.
- Provide guidance on maintaining interoperability of PSAPs until the ESInet transition is complete.
- Produce ESiNET Core Services device configuration templates for ESiNET components.
- Manage the configuration and deployments of the ESiNET Network Technology.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to program management for the integration and evolution of the NG9-1-1 System.
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
Design engineering following NENA standards
Integration of ESInet with legacy 911 systems and subsystems
Technical design of NG911 and Legacy systems, and product deployment
Understanding of Network security technology
Project and proposal management, and RFP reviewer
System and subsystems verification and validating using traffic generator
Vendor relationship management and scheduling
Continuous life-cycle management for all Public Safety technologies
Knowledge of both WAN/LAN technologies and design
Knowledge of IP/IPv6 based networks, subnetting, and routing protocols
Knowledge of ESInet core services,legacy telephony technologies, SIP, VOIP, network protocols, and ESInet design using NENA recommended best practices
Knowledge of routing protocols and familiarity with concepts associated to cloud computing and virtualization.
Experience managing Internet and Wide Area Networks and various IP based applications
Vendor management, Problem solving, technical writing, MS Office products (Visio/Word/PowerPoint/Excel, etc..)
Broad knowledge of various system, network, and security practices.