- Title: Laboratory Technician
- Code: RCI-10009001
- Location: Framingham Massachusetts (MA) 01701
- Posted Date: 03/17/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Join a team dedicated to supporting downstream process development and other activities within Biologics Purification Development (R&D).
- Independently performs tasks which include preparation of buffer solutions, cleaning and sanitization of labware, equipment preparation and sterilization, and assistance with ordering, stocking and organizing chemical and non-chemical supplies.
- Clean and organize laboratories, common equipment, lab areas, and other parts of the building as needed.
- Depending on performance, responsibilities may expand to include activities such as packing of chromatography columns, execution of chromatography and filtration operations, execution of analytical assays (e.g. HPLC, ELISA, SDS-PAGE), and/or execution of scientific experiments. May involve work with hazardous materials.
- On the job training will be provided.
- A general knowledge of laboratory procedures, equipment and terminology.
- Able to carry out tasks according to verbal and written instructions.
- Should be able handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and effective communication and teamwork skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to operate and care for laboratory equipment.
- Requires physical demands of lifting up to ~25 pounds.