- Title: Sterilization Assistant
- Code: RCI-9933250
- Location: Gainesville Georgia (GA) 30501
- Posted Date: 03/18/2020
- Duration: 12 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Ankit Shah
- Email: Ankit.Shah@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 210
Monday 6:30 to 6:30
Tuesday 6:30 to 5:30
Wednesday 8:00 to 2:30
Thursday 6:30 to 5:30
Friday 6:00 to 2:30
- Follows standardized procedures under close supervision in performing assigned unit operations necessary to support production.
- Performs routine tasks in the areas of equipment and glassware preparation.
- Prepares and autoclaves equipment for tissue culture production.
- Maintains all associated documentation for operations being performed.
- Requires very few, if any of the requisite skills to perform the required tasks of the position at this level.
- Receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs consistently, must be able to lift and carry a weight of 50 lbs, a distance of 50 ft on a regular basis.
- Ability to share workload and responsibilities of other departmental employees.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Must stand on feet for extended periods of time and work in a sterile production environment.
- Must be able to wear appropriate PPE.
- Must be able to work flexible work hours. Regular attendance is a must.
- Self-motivated. Ability to think ahead to next task. Ability to work well under time constraints.