- Title: NYPD L&R SME
- Code: RCI-9249A
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 03/18/2020
- Duration: 11 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Provide expert advice to the New York City NG911 team in all aspect of Logging and Recording for NG911 system;
- Engage with NYPD stakeholders to understand their needs, issues and concerns;
- Assist in the development of use cases for all Logging and Recordings flows for NG911 and Radio;
- Assist in the development of functional requirement of logging and recording NG911 from business needs;
- Assist in the development of business processes flow on usage of NG911 recordings relating to chain of evident system;
- Participate in the review of project artifacts including technical requirements, user experience design, architecture, testing, implementation and migration;
- Ensure minimum operational impact during all phases of the project especially during system implementation and migration;
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform or methodology.
- Background in Public Safety communications technologies
Large Windows server (Windows server 2012R2 or later) Farm experience with 100+ server.
SQL DB, Experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting SQL DB, including some SQL scripting
VMWare 5.5 and up experience with large VMWare data center.
Telecom experience including but not limited to PBC, VoIP, TDM.
Larger Call Center Telephony Logging and Recording experience.