- Title: NG911 - NYPD CAD Technical PM
- Code: RCI-9251A
- Location: Brooklyn New York (NY) 11201
- Posted Date: 03/18/2020
- Duration: 11 Months
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 412
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Perform requirements gathering necessary to design and build complex NG911 systems of the enterprise monitoring system
- Manage the design of the Enterprise Monitoring Solution meeting the Next Generation 911 monitoring and alerting requirements
- Develop and design VISIO or CAD type engineering drawings, bill of materials and technical specifications with custom configuration to meet the NG911 needs.
- Plan and coordinate the design of all required system hardware and software for the monitoring system to enable the monitoring system to perform to predefined specifications.
- Manage the schedule and validation of the systems for functionality and performance, fault tolerance and operation reediness
- Min 8 yrs experience overseeing medium to large scale projects
- Prefer a technical project manager that has large systems experience on projects that implemented over 1000 nodes.
- Experience with large government or Public Safety projects a plus.
Experience working with multiple groups and resolve conflicts.
Experience with both, Agile and Waterfall type projects.
Experience in software development cycle.
Experience with ITIL and Change Management process.