- Title: Administrative Assistant
- Code: RCI-08003
- Location: Barceloneta Puerto Rico (PR) 00617
- Posted Date: 03/19/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Sumit Rawat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 232
Looking for an Administrative Assistant with Accounting/Finance experience needed for position
Position: Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for administrative support of one or more functions: answering phones, calendar management, scheduling travels, managing correspondence and scheduling couriers, processing expense reports, meeting/event planning, creating or modifying business documents, preparing presentations from source materials, handling teleconference and WebEx setups, acting as a liaison for remote access issues, preparing Plan books, supporting Finance, Supply Chain and TPM’s departments.
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- Orders business cards, Finance, Supply Chain and TPM departments supplies and places requisitions for required services or goods.
- Organizes large to medium size events for internal and external audiences
- Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Provides general administrative support. May provide back up support to higher-level management as needed.
- May include some support for tracking budget expenditures, account analysis and support in Journal entries preparation.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site.
- Training coordinator for the Finance, Supply Chain and TPM departments,
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Support S&OP process
- Partner with Finance to monitor Biologics HC targets
- Share point administrator for the area
- Monitor goal status, metrics and updates on a regular basis
- Contribute to building a strong team culture. Lead and ambassador for Finance, Supply Chain and TPM departments
- Maintains teams engaged, motivated and integrated.
- Other Ad Hoc requests
- Excellent communication skills, experience working with senior management teams
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of general business processes and requirements
- Strong knowledge of commonly used office applications: Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), WebEx, CTE, etc. (Strong technical skills)
- Associate Degree required; Bachelor degree in Business Administration preferred
- 2+ years previous admin experience in a biotech/pharmaceutical setting or equivalent.
- Fully Bilingual
- Experience organizing large to medium size events for internal and external audiences
- Confidence operating independently and working with ambiguity
- Management of competing priorities across a wide range of stakeholders
Accounting/Finance experience needed for position
- Travel: No