- Title: Warehouse Associate
- Code: RCI-03392
- Location: Denver Colorado (CO) 80216
- Posted Date: 03/19/2020
- Duration: 3-5 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Shift Hours: Sunday-Thursday, Sunday start 2:30pm until finish and Mon-Thurs start is 4pm until finish
Pay Rate: $17.50
Responsible for performing a variety of warehouse-related duties such as receiving and storage of goods, preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes, and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently, continually striving for improved customer satisfaction. If a fully automated, PkMS enabled environment, must be able to utilize the functions of the warehouse management system in order to perform daily tasks. Verifies merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages. Stocks shelves with various types of merchandise.
- Rotates stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepares orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves and placing them in totes to be packed and sent to customers.
- Processes and performs data entry of returns; also returns merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Performs daily counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Assists with inventory procedures as requested.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary and participate in physical inventory.
- Have a good overall understanding of DC workflow and can work with minimal guidance Primary duties include, order fulfillment, stocking and replenishment, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Ability to read and understand the English language for the purpose of comparing and reading product descriptions, names and shelf labels.
- Ability to use good judgment in order to carry out detailed instructions.
- Ability to operate power equipment at high levels (20-40) such as reach trucks, picker machines, etc.