- Title: Product Testing Program Manager
- Code: RCI-10000847
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 03/19/2020
- Duration: 6 Months
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Manage day to day needs of product testing programs, including establishing relationships with internal stakeholders, reviewing and synthesizing testing requests, tracking ongoing tests, facilitating ongoing cadence of partner scheduling and outreach, and tracking program metrics.
Working with partners:
- Help organize and deliver feedback to internal stakeholder around product testing proposals
- Working with internal stakeholders:
- Help educate and onboard partners, assisting with implementation of new tools and products
- Maintain operational processes to manage a large set of partners
- Solicit, organize, and contextualize product feedback from multiple partners and deliver to product stakeholders
- Work cross functionally with a variety of teams, including product, marketing, and research teams to advocate for partner needs, as well as finance and legal teams for program operations.
- Work with marketing and comms teams on partner support for marketing efforts.
- Ability and experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative in uncertain, dynamic environments
- Passionate about creating world-class service experiences that delight partners
- Extremely reliable, consistent, and hard-working
- Exceptionally organized, structured, a good communicator, process and detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize when juggling multiple responsibilities on behalf of multiple stakeholders
- Comfortable offering support over the phone, or video conference
- Experience working at the intersection of Media and Technology a plus.