- Title: Technical Project Manager
- Code: RCI-9918984
- Location: Menlo Park California (CA) 94025
- Posted Date: 03/19/2020
- Duration: 3 Months
Talk to our Recruiter
- Name:Shailesh Sargara
- Email: Shailesh.Sargara@rangam.com
- Phone: 908-704-8843 ✖ 219
Handle all aspects of technical projects for the company.
- Drive new products and features through the development process. Gather and create product requirements and specifications. Make sure project meets deadlines and is completed within budget. Review and test code to ensure it works properly.
- Provide expertise for escalated quality problems and anticipate bottlenecks in the development cycle. Identify technical impacts on the organization as they relate to business requirements.
- Develop effective schedules and suggest action items to complete to successfully complete the project. Track technical issues and implement solutions in a prompt manner.
- Responsible for initiating programs, following their progress, and serving as support providers in case issues arise. Coordinate efforts among workers and outside vendors.
- Communicate project status and suggest changes to use company resources more efficiently. Propose solutions to technical constraints using their technical expertise and experience.
- Define strategies, regularly participate in executive meetings to present their progress, and share project information with other professionals in their organization.
- You'll partner with Engineering, Product and other cross-functional partners both internal and external partners to prioritize work based on impact and drive strong execution. Our team is seeking a person with a strong technical background
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- experience as a Technical Program Manager managing software programs from inception to production.
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception to delivery.
- Experience working and communicating with technical management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.